Monday, April 25, 2011

Important update for PMM

I have been thinking about taking project music Monday a different direction for some time now and due to the minor decrease in followers and increase in my schedule it is time to do this. I am not canceling PMM by any means as it has been so much fun so far and I am learning so much from it but I feel that it needs to move from a weekly update to just "every now and then" updates. I will be updating as I find an artist worth reviewing. Another main reason for this change is money, I can't afford to buy and research a brand new album every week.

Since this will no longer be a weekly blog the name project music Monday does not really apply anymore so I'm asking you the reader to help come up with some new ideas for the site. Any idea is welcome! Tweet me your ideas! @ProjectMusicMon

No comments:

Post a Comment